Serious Personal Injuries
Do you need legal help with your serious personal injury?
We specialize in helping individuals who have suffered a serious personal injury that was caused by the fault or negligence of someone else. Often individuals that have experienced a serious injury because of the fault of someone else do not know what to do next, or how to deal with the insurance company, or how to find an attorney that will best represent their needs and effectively help them through the process. If this is your situation, we are here to help you.
Located in Fort Wayne, serving all of Indiana, including Indianapolis, South Bend, Bloomington, and surrounding areas.
What to Expect
The legal process may seem overwhelming to you. We can help you through the claims and legal process to achieve a favorable result. Here is what you can expect:
- We will meet with you to discuss the accident, your injuries, and how your injuries have impacted your life.
- We will obtain the accident report and any police investigation of the accident.
- We will interview witnesses.
- We will obtain your medical records, medical bills, and wage loss information. We may meet with your doctors, with your permission, to discuss your injuries, your prognosis, and any further medical treatment you may need.
- We will evaluate your personal injury claim and will prepare a settlement demand letter to provide to the insurance company.
- We will engage in settlement negotiations with the insurance company.
If the insurance company refuses to offer you a fair and satisfactory amount of money for your injuries, we will file a Complaint on your behalf with the Court.
- We will aggressively represent you through the legal process and mediation.
- If the insurance company still refuses to offer you a fair and satisfactory amount of money for your injuries, we are completely confident and willing to take your case to a jury trial.
What Do We Specialize In?
- Car and auto accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Agricultural injuries
- Bicycle accidents
- Boating accidents
- Jet ski accidents
- All-terrain vehicle (ATV) accidents
Construction site accidents
Cruise and resort injuries
Dram Shop Act – serving of alcohol
Premises liability accidents
Slip and Fall injuries
Spinal cord injuries
Carolyn M. Trier
As you are researching your legal options, think of what qualities you would like your attorney to have and whether that attorney will give your claim the individual attention it deserves. Do you want a law firm that has their staff do all the work, or do you want Trier Law Office where an attorney will handle your case directly? Do you want a law firm whose goal is to bring in a large number of cases in exchange for less than desirable outcomes, or do you want Trier Law Office who provides quality time and effort on each case to achieve the best results for the firm’s clients?
If the quality of the legal representation that Trier Law Office provides is what you are looking for, then please call us today.
Carolyn puts in the hours and hours of research and effort to be sure she is successful for her clients and herself. She is an outstanding litigator and will be very prepared to represent your case.
Client, Fort Wayne, IN
I have had the pleasure of working with Ms. Trier for over 25 years. Ms. Trier is an exceptionally talented and skilled attorney. She has exceptional skills as a negotiator. Ms. Trier is a highly principled individual and maintains a very high ethical standard.
Insurance Litigation Specialist, Huntington, IN
In all of my dealings with Carolyn Trier, I have found her to be extremely knowledgeable, well-prepared, ethical, professional and civil in all of her dealings with opposing counsel and with the Court. Her integrity and honesty is unquestioned.
Lawyer, Fort Wayne, IN